Learn About Our Partners in Laredo, Texas
We only have two choices – do something or do nothing.
Minister Human Trafficking Toolkit
Parent Resource Book
Resource Book for Young Children
Local Leaders Meet with CCHT-TX Director for Strategy and Leadership Session – March 15, 2018
Holding Institute – with many Educational Initiatives and Community Building Activities. The Holding Institute’s Medical Clinic is open beginning November 6, 2016.
Local Asset Mapping of organizations who assist and support the Anti-human Trafficking efforts will be available soon. Project completed by Baylor University School of Social Work
1. L.I.A.R.S and P.O.S.E.R.S. Identify the red flags of deception in face to face encounters with a predator, or encountering a predator online in social media or chat rooms. Bring this program to your school, church or community to equip parents, children, educators, and social service professionals.
2. Receive a special report with “The 4 Worst Choices a Teen Can Make” on the very bottom of the Resources page of Freedom Youth Project. After answering some basic questions you can download the report in English or Spanish.
3. National Human Trafficking Resource Center – Student Tollkit designed to provide students with resources to identify and raise awareness of human trafficking in their community. In addition to the toolkit you can download sex trafficking victim outreach card and a labor trafficking victim outreach card
4. Fight the New Drug Media tools: Choose from videos, images and downloads to join the Movement How to Fight the New Drug starting in your home. This link will include Iphone and desktop wallpapers, a downloadable Family Media Standard Contract template, and Fighters Pledge.
5. One especially good TEDx Glasgow – The Great Porn Experiment by Gary Wilson, a talk about how porn affects your brain wiring, body function, behavior towards people and what the findings are about recovery from this addiction.