Human trafficking is a vile crime that affects too many of our young men and women today. Traffickers prey on the vulnerable and profit from peoples’ hopes, dreams and emotions.
You can make a substantial difference by joining us in praying for:
- Those in the midst of being trafficked
- Vulnerable, at-risk individuals to not become a victim
- Traffickers to have a change of heart and no longer exploit others for their benefit
- Those purchasing victims to be convicted to stop and the demand to be decreased
- CCHT to have the strength, knowledge and ability to combat trafficking each and every day
- Funding to enable our work to continue to make a difference